This Is About The Glow In The Dark Heat Transfer Film Application
The Glow In The Dark Heat Transfer Film can be cut to a shape for any kind of logos. You can heat it into your clothing and it will be very cool at night time
The Material is for Glow coating+PET
Product Feature: High Reflectance, Solid Hot Connecting, Anti-water Resistance, Environment-Friendly,non-harm for people
Principal of Glow: RareEarth Store the light
Product Specification: 0.94*25m/R(Size could be customized)
Color and Glow Color: Pink(OrangeLight),Orange(Orange Light),Green(Green Light),Blue(Yellow GreenLight),Yellowish Brown(Yellow Green Light), Oringial Color(Yellow Green Light)
Application Area:Clothing, Sports Equipment, Toys, Luggage, Rain Gear, Curtain, Sofa, Cushion, PetCushion, Shoes etc
Product Introduction: Glow Heat Transfer Film is one new type self glow heat transfer film products, which is broadly used into the pattern DIY of clothing and leather. It is a environmental and ideal clothing accessory, full of excellent stretch, flexible and anti-water resistant feature. In the mean time, we also control all 16 production procedure to guarantee the beautiful product color and glow reflectance of every roll of heat transfer film.
1. Computercutting plotter to cut to the desired pattern, cutting depth of cut from thefilm into the underlying preferred 10-30UM.
2. Withhot stamping machine directly transferred to the substrate.
3.Laminationtemperature is generally 120-170 ℃, time of 10-20 seconds / second and a pressure of 20-30 pounds,time and pressure listed above should be used as a guide. Each combination ofthe substrate and the reflective film should be tested to determine the optimumsetting meet customer requirements conditions.
4. Untilthe product is cooled to tear away from the film surface.
5. Other lamination method, such as roll to roll, heat fusing and HF welding may also be used. The proper temperature, time and pressure conditions must be tested for each fabric to assure adequate adhesion and physical performance.
6. Lettering release material from the substrate film peeling based, easy to water operations, is not recommended for a smaller patterns and line patterns of production, because once the material stripped from the substrate after bonding it is difficult to go back. Suitable for cutting plotter, cold knife and laser engraving.
1. PhotoluminescentVinyl should be stored in a cool, dry area, preferably at 65-75ºF (18-24ºC) and30-50% relative humidity and should be applied within one year of purchase.
2. Using the process to ensure that the product was dried, prolonged exposure to the humid environment will affect the quality.
3. Inunopened packaging intact, well-stocked, the shelf life of 12 months of thedate of manufacture.
Material: importing TPU, release film
Surface Gloss: Matte
Textile Care Test: household washing machine, 40 degrees, above 50 times, 30minutes per time
Environmental Protection Standard Test: pass the test of SGS, 16P, eight main kinds of heavy metal, Formaldehyde, AZO，Organotin, PAHs, SCCP
Surface Film: PET release film
Hot Melt Glue:PES
Release Liner: silicified release paper
Thickness of Film: 140±μm(containing hot melt glue layer)
Gross Thickness: 210±10μm
Gross Weight: 280±10g per square meter
1.The data contained in this manual is in accordance with the representation of the standard test method, couldn’t used as a performance guarantee for special purpose.
2.This shows that retailer and manufacturer’s only responsibility is to replace the inferior goods. Retailer or supplier don’t bear the responsibility,because of not using this product properly so to cause direct or indirect damage or loss. Before using, users should judge it is suitability for the special usage and bear all risk and responsibility related to this. All the statement or recommendation not included in this manual isn’t equipped with any effective power, unless it is referred in the agreement with the retailer and supplier.